The Village Council holds its regular meetings on the second Monday
of each month at 6:00 PM. Meetings are held at the Village Hall.

Pentwater Offices are located at 327 South Hancock Street
Office Hours: 9:00 AM - 4 PM  Monday through Friday
Phone 231-869-8301     Fax 213-869-5120
Mailing Address: Village of Pentwater
                 P.O. Box 622
                                 Pentwater, MI 49449


Council Committee Assignments
(through November 2016)

Finance, Budget, Outside Contracts, Planning Committee
Chair Griffis
Committee: Shotwell, Maxwell

Ordinance, Permits & Licenses Committee 
Chair: VanTassal
Committee: Palmer, Hoekstra

Buildings, Grounds, Marina & Parks Committee
Chair: Hoekstra
Committee: VanTassal, Shotwell
Personnel, Contracts, Policy & Health Insurance Committee  
Chair: Maxwell
Committee: Griffis, Hoekstra

Services-Streets, Sidewalks, Water, Sewer, Fire, Solid Waste Committee 
Chair: Shotwell
Committee: Griffis, Palmer
Promotion, Activity Coordination Committee 
Chair: Palmer
Committee: VanTassal, Maxwell