Village Water Rates (Effective 4/1/2023)
- Ready to Serve Charge per Quarter (First 10,000 Gallons): $78.00
- 11,000 Gallons and Up: $3.15 per 1,000 Gallons
Village Sewer Rates (Effective 4/1/2023)
- Ready to Serve Charge per Quarter (First 10,000 Gallons): $156.00
- 11,000 Gallons and Up: $3.70 per 1,000 Gallons
Village Sewer Wholesale Rate (Effective 04/01/2023)
Pentwater Township North - Based on 6,000 gallons daily.
Based off Year End 03/31/2022.
Total Township North Annual Rate $36,123.46
Amount Billed Per Quarter $9,030.87
Garbage & Recycle Rate (Effective 04/1/2023)
- Service Charge per Quarter: $41.00
Republic Services has delivered all 90-gallon garbage totes. Homeowners are responsible for marking the cart; stickers, markers and paint pens are the preferred method. Please refrain from spraying painting the cans.
Please contact the Village Office at 231-869-8301 if you have any questions.
For questions regarding pick up of additional items that don't fit in the trash cart, please call 231-375-2085.
Garbage - Bulk Pickup
For bulk pickup items in the Village, residents can call 1-877-698-7274 to schedule a pickup. For Bulk Pickup Guidelines and Rates, please click on the link below.
Download a File:
Bulk Pickup Guidelines and Rates (PDF)
Trash and Recycle Best Practices
â€‹To make sure that your garbage and recycle are picked up, please use the best practices guide below.
- Don't Not Overfill
- All Garbage and Recycle Must Be In Their Blue Containers (excess is currently not being picked up)
- Place Containers 6 Feet Apart
- Keep Containers 6 Feet From Mailboxes
- Write Your Street Address On Your Garbage and Recycle Containers (preferably with stickers, markers, or paint pens; please refrain from spray paint.
Please note that the Village Solid Waste Ordinance goes into effect August 2, 2020. To view the Ordinance in its entirety, please click on the link below.
Download a File:
Solid Waste Ordinance (PDF)
Township Transfer Station
Residents of the Village are also part of the Township and have access to the Pentwater Township Transfer Station located just off Monroe Road south of the Dollar General store. For more information regarding the Transfer Station hours and fees, please call the Township Office at 231-869-6231 or visit the Pentwater Township Transfer Station page.